March 9, 2009

Houston Zoo #11


I was taking a photograph of some children playing when I felt this tap on my back.  I turned and there was Jolle.  She asked if I would take a picture of her and her mom for her dad.  I agreed.  Her mother told me that she was shocked that Jolle had asked since she is a very shy little girl.  After several shot of both of them, I zeroed in on Jolle.  This is my favorite because I think some of her shyness shows.

Enjoy.

Camera settings: Nikon D3, 70-200mm f/2.8 at 200mm, shot at ISO 200, f/8 and 1/250 of a second.

2 comments:

  1. I think you captured her shyness. It looks like she wants to engage you but something is holding her back. Nice work.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good photo. I can easily see that this is one shy little girl. Keep it up.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete