January 13, 2009

Mr. Determination

I was over at one of the local parks the other day to scout for possible portrait locations when I spotted this little guy.  He was determined to get himself a Pepsi.  He kept pulling on the side of the vending machine, but, alas, NOTHING.

I like this one the best because you can see most of his face. After his dad picked him up to go, he conked-out.  The little guy was tired.  Come to think of it, I was a little tired just watching him.

Camera settings:  Nikon D3, 70-200mm f/2.8 at 200mm, shot at ISO 200, f/2.8 and 1/500 of a second

Post Processing:   Lightroom—set white and black point, and added mid-tone contrast, added clarity and cloned-out a few dust spots on my sensor (time to clean it!).

2 comments:

  1. Nice moment. It is the little things that are often overlooked by us photographers.
    The Professor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the moment here as well but I think my favorite part of the image is the yellow and blue color. It's very vibrant and just seems to work really well here.

    Nice image.

    ReplyDelete