December 30, 2008

Light Painting


This one is hot of the press.   I had completely forgot about posting my image today until I finally sat down at my computer to check a few things.   Then, oh my gosh, I have not posted my blog for today.  Oh, my gosh, I have not taken my photo for today.

From my computer, I decided it was going to be a light painting; so I can show everyone that I am no David Black. So out to the back porch to photograph some fish that JD has laying on an antique bench.   After too many tries, I finally got one that was not too bad.

Hope everyone enjoy this one.

Camera Settings:   Nikon D3 with Nikon 105mm Macro f/2.8, set at f/32 and 25 second shutter speed.

Post Porcessing:

Lightroom--set white and black point.

Photoshop--duplicated layer and ran nik Silver Efex Pro to convert to B&W and then reduced opacity of layer to 38%

1 comment:

  1. There is something not quite right with this photo. Need to study it some more before I can tell you what that is.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete