January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

You have now entered the second decade of this century.  Where did those first ten years go?

Have not been doing too much photography over the holidays except, of course, for family affairs.  Normally, I am not allowed to show any photos of the grandchildren but I got a special permission from Mrs Patrick the First and Mrs Patrick the Second.

Here are two shots of youngest grandson, Cameron. He has very definite opinions on what is in style and what is not.  During the unwrapping a presents he would decide on adding this or that to his attire.  And, to prove he was fair and balanced, it did not matter whose clothes it was (the boxer shorts are his eight year old brother's and the shoes are his six year old sister's).  

Hopefully Cameron will work with me this year to help me improve on my dress.

Here is hoping that everyone has a safe and happy 2011.




4 comments:

  1. Awwwww! What a fun way to spend Christmas morning, opening presents and having a fashion show. I know how extremely adorable this little guy is from the front, and he is almost as cute from the back! You have some great shots you may be able to use as blackmail in about 12 years....And I am eagerly awaiting seeing what he picks out for you to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Cameron could help your dress a lot. He has style without a doubt.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. We now know who has all the style within the Patrick family. Cute photos. I especially like the fact that you cannot see his face. It makes you concentrate on his outfit.
    Ted

    ReplyDelete